Vampire Scar Removal® And Re-modelling
PRP-Vampire Scar Reduction. Before and after photos from one treatment, of this 25 year old female clients posterior knee keloid scar, secondary to a car crash as a child.Reduction in vascular colouring and improved scar contouring. She continued having another 3x treatments at 6 weekly intervals. Facedoctors Remuera 2016
PRP DATA INFORMATION
- Cervelli, Valerio MD; Lucarini, Lucilla MD.Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Hyaluronic Acid in the Loss of Substance with Bone Exposure. Advances in Skin & Wound Care: April 2011 – Volume 24 – Issue 4 – pp 176-181 [This one shows using the same techniques used in the Vampire Facelift (R) procedure to grow new skin WHERE THERE IS NO SKIN]
- Redaelli, Alessio. Face and neck revitalization with Platelet-rich plasma (PRP): clinical
outcome in a series of 23 consecutively treated patients. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology – May 1, 2010
- Azzena B, Mazzoleni F, Abatangelo G, Zavan B, Vindigni V. Autologous plateletrich [Using Regen prepared platelet-derived growth factors (a single-spin centrifuge) to rejuvenate the face & neck]
plasma as an adipocyte in vivo delivery system: case report. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2008;32(1):155-161.
- Cervelli V, Gentile P, Grimaldi M. Regenerative surgery: use of fat grafting combined
with platelet-rich plasma for chronic lower-extremity ulcers. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(3):340-345.
- Cervelli V, Palla L, Pascali M, De Angelis B, Curcio BC, Gentile P. Autologous platelet-rich plasma mixed with purified fat graft in aesthetic plastic surgery. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(5):716-721.
- Cervelli V, Gentile P. Use of cell fat mixed with platelet gel in progressive hemifacial atrophy. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(1):22-27.
- Cervelli V, Gentile P, Scioli MG, et al. Application of platelet-rich plasma in plas-tic surgery: clinical and in vitro evaluation. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2009; 15:1-9.
- Sclafani AP. Platelet-rich fibrin matrix for improvement of deep nasolabial folds. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2010;9(1):66-71.
- Sclafani AP. Applications of platelet-rich fibrin matrix in facial plastic surgery. Facial Plast Surg. 2009;25(4):270-276.
- Sclafani AP. Safety, efficacy, and utility of platelet-rich fibrin matrix in facial plastic surgery [published online February 21, 2011]. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2011;13(4):247-251.
- Kakudo N, Minakata T, Mitsui T, Kushida S, Notodihardjo FZ, Kusumoto K. Proliferation-promoting effect of platelet-rich plasma on human adiposederived stem cells and human dermal fibroblasts. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122(5):1352-1360.
- Oh DS, Cheon YW, Jeon YR, Lew DH. Activated platelet-rich plasma improves fat graft survival in nude mice: a pilot study. Dermatol Surg. 2011;37(5):619-625.
- Danielsen P, Jørgensen B, Karlsmark T, Jorgensen LN, Agren MS. Effect of topical autologous platelet-rich fibrin versus no intervention on epithelialization of donor sites and meshed split-thickness skin autografts: a randomized clinical trial. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008;122(5):1431-1440.
- Anitua E, Sa´nchez M, Zalduendo MM, et al. Fibroblastic response to treatment with different preparations rich in growth factors. Cell Prolif. 2009;42(2):162-170.
- Carroll RJ, Arnoczky SP, Graham S, O’Connell SM. Characterization of Autologous Growth Factors in Cascade Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM). Edison, NJ:Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation; 2005. Publication No. 128-XM 307C5.
We have the latest equipment, maintain the highest standards, and make your comfort and privacy our highest priority. Our clients receive the best possible outcomes in the safest and most beautiful of environments.
TALK TO US (09) 524 5665
TALK TO US (09) 524 5665