O-Shot® - Orgasm-Shot®
Female sexual dysfunction is not a small problem: 50% of women experience some degree of low libido and dysfunction.
What is the O-Shot®?
As women age or give birth, sensations can fade. This can leave you feeling sexually uninspired and cause you to be less interested in sharing intimacies.
The O-Shot® is a revolutionary approach to restoring the sensations you’ve lost or perhaps never even had.
The O-Shot® is an all-natural, painless and non-surgical procedure that can rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral function, giving you dramatically improved sensitivity and significantly enhance your sex drive.
The O-Shot® is also an effective treatment for stress urinary incontinence, the unintentional urination that can occur during physical activity. Many women lose urine when laughing, coughing, sneezing or exercising. This is caused by a weakening of the sphincter pelvic muscles, often caused in childbirth. The O-Shot activates stem cells in the localized region and these muscle tissues are able to regenerate and improve their strength and ability to prevent urine flow.
Frequently Asked Questions.
The O-Shot® can help women suffering from
What can the O-Shot® do for me?
Once the platelet rich plasma (PRP) is injected in to key areas, the regenerative cells begin to rejuvenate the vagina tissue. Although each woman’s experience may differ in some ways, many patients report
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes 60 minutes which includes the consultation, consent and the actual treatment
When will I see results?
Many women experience an improvement in their urinary stress incontinence almost immediately, while an improvement in sensation may take three weeks to six months.
How long do the results last?
Results can last indefinitely, but some people may require further top-ups.
What are the possible side effects?
The most common side effects include, temporary skin reactions such as redness, pain/tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, bruising.
Where is the procedure done?
What is the actual procedure?
First a numbing cream is applied to the vagina. Then blood is drawn from the arm in the same was as with any blood test.
Using a proprietary technique, the growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into a the area of the upper vagina that is most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot, using a patent-pending procedure. Because these areas have been numbed with a local anesthetic cream, patients experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
Who can do this procedure?
O-SHOT® DATA INFORMATION
- The O-Shot® procedure for female sexual dysfunction+
- The O-Shot® procedure for lichen sclerosus (symptoms and dermatopathology improved)+
- The O-Shot® procedure to improve the results of surgery for the phimosis of the clitoral hood seen with lichen sclerosus+
- The O-Shot procedure for lichen sclerosus (symptoms and dermatopathology improved)+
- The O-Shot® procedure both for female sexual dysfunction and for urinary incontinence+
- Paola Aguilar, Barbara HersantMounia Sid, Ahmed-Mezi, Romain Bosc, Luciano Vidal and, Jean Paul Meningaud: Novel technique of vulvo-vaginal rejuvenation by lipofilling and injection of combined platelet-rich-plasma and hyaluronic acid: a case-report. SpringerPlus2016:1184
- Runels CE, Melnick H, DeBourbon E., A Pilot Study of the Effect of Localized Injections of Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for the Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction. J Women’s Health Care 2014, 3:4
- Posey K, Runels C, In Office Surgery and Use of Platelet Rich Plasma for Treatment of Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus to Alleviate Painful Sexual Intercourse, Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease. 2017 Vol 21, #45. S14
- Matz, EL: Safety and feasibility of platelet rich fibrin matrix injections for treatment of common urologic conditions Demonstrates O-Shot® methodology could be widely effective for stress incontinence in Women
- Neto JB, O-Shot®: O-Shot: Platelet Rich Plasma in Intimate Female Treatment - oshot-platelets-rich-plasma-in-intimate-female-treatment-2167-0420-1000395.
We have the latest equipment, maintain the highest standards, and make your comfort and privacy our highest priority. Our clients receive the best possible outcomes in the safest and most beautiful of environments.
TALK TO US (09) 524 5665
TALK TO US (09) 524 5665